“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1...Welcome!!!

(These are the ornaments I made this Holiday Season)



Well hello there. Happy New Year!!!

My name is Harmony and this year is going to be a great year. On of my New Year's resolutions is to embrace what I love. I love many things, one of which is art. I have pushed it aside for years and have come up with many reasons that now is not the time. I'm done with that...blah, blah, blah...if not now, when??

So, my plan is to find and appreciate art every day, hence the 365 Days of Art title. I am hoping to post every day, but I have to be honest, with 2 young, wild sons and an adoption in the works, plus the rest of that life stuff....I'm not sure I will get in a post every day. But be sure that if I don't post, I'm still finding something creative to do or observe every day of this year (and hopefully beyond) and I will share what I find and do with you.

I hope to feature some artists and share with you some of the art I am working on. If you hear of anything or have some of your own art to share please let me know. I would love for this to turn into a community of creative spirits that support each other.

Let's make 2010 the year that we stop making excuses and start spend more time doing what we love.

Thanks for stopping by....Let me know that you're here.
Cheers,
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment