“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman

Friday, January 8, 2010

Peak inside my "studio"

Here is just a peak inside my "studio", which is actually a corner in our guest room/future daughter's room. I love the window and my pink chair.

This is the top of a shelf in my "studio". That is a picture of my sister and I when we were kids and 2 dolls for our future daughter. The 2 candles were given to me on my first Mother's day and I just painted that little picture. I'll try to do a close up of the painting and I'm planning on doing a series of them that I think will look great together.

The rug has the colors for our future daughter's room and I just happen to love them for my "studio" (corner). There's a painting I am working on (I don't love it) and some inspiration hanging on the wall.

Hey....I have 6 followers. I couldn't be more excited. Thanks for all the kind words about my art pieces. This is a soul searching journey for me and at times it can be so rewarding and other times so frustrating, so thanks for the encouragement!!!

1 comment: