“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman

Friday, January 15, 2010

Treasure Hunt...

Decided on a treasure hunt yesterday. We have a couple gigantic antique stores in town. I didn't even make it through 1 of them in 2 1/2 hours!!! I so wish we were ready to move into a new house because I saw some great, heavy furniture items that we don't have room for here, and, well, we don't have the money for yet, so it will have to wait. But here are a couple of my finds....Have a great Friday!!!!

Such a cute Owl painting for $15. I LOVE owls and I love the shape of this piece.



Shabby Chic...don't really know if that is what you call it, so a super cool, worn shelf for baby girl's room.

Vintage Ragedy Ann and Andy for baby girl's room.


Ragedy Ann....

Ragady Andy...I can not get over his face....so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment